Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Intentions As A Teacher: Metaphors When Interpreting Odu Ifa and Ifa Perspective

Agbo ato,

I want to tell a story that will reveal my intention as a teacher. Recently an Iya in my extended family told me that on her last trip to Nigeria her elders told her in the olden days Awo carried stones in their pockets they used as telephones. Now we can hear that story and think; no way. We can hear that story and think; maybe they used stones as telephones because they had some kind of serious magic we no longer understand. My approach to that story is this; if Awo used stones in the olden days as telephones, not only is there science to explain how they did it, that science is coded into the liturgical language of Ifa.

So here is how I think they made phones from stones based on a Western scientific explanation confirmed by a breakdown of the elisions that describe the phenomena. Nicolas Tesla who invented electric engines using alternating current discovered that the earth is covered with a grid that carries electricity. In ancient Europe this grid was called ley lines, in China this grid was called Dragon lines, and in most of Latin American this grid was called Serpent lines. Tesla discovered that if you find a spot where the grid lines cross each other they can generate enough electricity to be put to practical use. He also discovered that he could transmit the electricity from the crossed grid lines over the surface of the earth for considerable distance. In very simple terms the amplification system he developed involved the use silicon chips and the reception device involved the use of crystals. The first radios or receivers were actually called crystal sets.

In Ile Ife there is a hill were the Prophet Orunmila preached to the good people of Yoruba land. The hill is an artificially built mound of silicon chips. This hill is located on top of an underground water way which is one of the common places where ley lines cross. If you speak into the silicon mound and if the mound is built on the conjunction of ley lines, your voice will be transmitted across the surface of the earth where it can easily be received and heard through the use of a crystal or a rock with large crystal deposits. The silicon mound were Orunmila preached is called Oke Itase from the elision oke ita ase meaning mountain at the cross roads of power. That is a literal explanation of how the ancient stone cell phones worked.
That can’t be a coincidence.

Here is my point. Don’t take my word for it. I have never claimed to be an authority on anything, I have never claimed to have the Truth about anything and I have never made any effort to proselytize or create a following. Things interest me and I share those interests, people find value in that or they don’t. So in this instance, if you do not believe me, google Nicolas Tesla and his experiments in the wireless transmission of electricity. Speak to someone who has been to Ile Ife and can confirm Oke Itase is a silicon mound. Put the pieces together. I call that critical thinking.

Here is the point; in studying the idea of Ifa being a coded reference to a secret science, I have made what I believe to be some remarkable discoveries. Some of these discoveries are incredibly complex and a bit difficult to explain. For that reason I am approaching the subject, die die, poco a poco bit by bit to build a foundation for explaining the deeper mysteries.

I understand that discussing the possibility that Ifa is a hidden and coded system of physics is a radical idea and contrary to popular belief and dogma. But like they say down south, the proof is in the pudding. If the liturgical metaphor fits the paradigm of an alternative physics based on the Unified Field Theory of Dr Oyibo, that is either an unbelievable coincidence or the revelation of deliberate coding.

To me the more I study the phenomena the more I am convinced that there is no coincidence here, rather it is a testimony to the great wisdom of our African Elders. The only question is how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

Ire,
Awo Falokun

No comments:

Post a Comment