Thursday, May 21, 2015

ORIN OYEKU MEJI: Song For Good Fortune

Ìyòyò ke wa yo fun mi o.  Ìyòyò ke wa yo fun mi o.

Joyfullness, let people come with joy to me.  Joyfullness, let people come with joy to me.

A mi yò nilé,  a mi yo lájò.  Ìyòyò ayè e, Ìyòyò.

Be joyfull at home and be joyfull at the farm.  Joyfullness, let the world be filled with joy.



Mo ru iyán, mo ru ìyán o.  Ule edun pa pòjù.  Ule edun pa pòjù.

I sacrificed pounded yam, I sacrificed pounded yam.  Ape's children become many.  Ape's children become many.

Mo ru iyán, mo ru ìyán o.  Ule edun pa pòjù.

I sacrificed pounded yam, I sacrificed pounded yam.


For more Ifa Orisa Songs and Oriki click the button below:


Awo Falokun is available for Ifa / Orisa Initiations and Workshops. Call: 775-741-0188 or email: awofalokun@ifabooksinc.com for more information.

Shop IFA BOOKS INC.

www.ifabooksinc.storenvy.com
Free Shipping, Wholesale Pricing for study groups and organizations available.
Email: admin@ifabooksinc.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment