Monday, April 20, 2015

ORÍKÌ EJIOGBE: Invocation for Good Fortune


Ejiogbe, Ejiogbe, Ejiogbe.  Mo be yin, kiegbe mi ki'mi niyi, ki e egbe mi ki'mi n'ola, ifakifa kiini'yi koja Ejiogbe.

The Supporter, the Supporter, the Supporter.I beg you, be with me that I may have honor, be with me that I may have respect, there is no Odu  more honored and respected than the Supporter.

Ejiogbe ni Baba - gbogbo won.

The Supporter is the Father of all Odu.

Ki gbogbo eniyan kaakiri agbaye gbarajo, kiwon maa gbe'mi n'ija, kiegbe mi leke ota.  Ki nle'ke odi.

Let all those in the world gather to help me, through my difficulties, to defeat my enemies.  Raise me above all misfortune in my lifetime.

Kiemaa gbe'mi n'ija kiemaa gbe mi leke isoro lojo gbogbo ni gbogbo ojo aye mi.

Forever raise me above all misfortune that might come my way.

Kiemaa gbe ire ko mi nigbabogbo tabi kiemaagbe fun mi. Ase.

Always bring me good fortune. May it be so.

Ire,
Awo Falokun

No comments:

Post a Comment