Saturday, June 20, 2015

ORÍKÌ ODI MEJI: Invocation for Good Fortune

Odi Meji, Odi Meji, Odi Meji,

The Seal, the Seal, the Seal,

mo be yin,  kie bami di ona ofo, kie bami di odo ofo,  kie bami di ona ejo, kie bami di ona ibi,  kie bami di ona Esu,

I beg you, close the way of losses to me, close the way of losses for my children, my mate and my family, close the way of litigation against me, close the way of negativity against me, close the way of disruption from the Spirit of the Trickster.

Ni nri'di joko pe nile aye.  Kiema jeki nba won ku - Iku ajoku.

Let me sit quietly in the world. Let me not die in an epidemic.

Okan ewon kiike.

One link in a chain will not make a lock.

Kie se - Odi agbara yi mi ka,  Ki owo mi ka'pa omo araye bi omo Odi tiika'lu. Ase.

I pray that you will rally around me, in the same way that we put a garden around a yard. May it be so.

Awo Falokun


Awo Falokun is available for Ifa / Orisa Initiations and Workshops. Call: 775-741-0188 or email: awofalokun@ifabooksinc.com for more information.

Shop IFA BOOKS INC.

www.ifabooksinc.storenvy.com
Free Shipping, Wholesale Pricing for study groups and organizations available.
Email: admin@ifabooksinc.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment